CIH West Midlands. Owning your future
About the event
2-6 Colmore Row
17:30 – Arrival and Registration
20:30 - Close
Benefits of attending
Join CIH West Midlands for the #OYFWM event - an evening of professional career development discussions and networking opportunities
Housing is high on the political agenda at the moment and the sector is facing some difficult challenges and in light of recent events there is a need for housing professionals to have the right skills, resilience, attitude, training and knowledge to do an excellent job at helping to make a difference to people’s lives. This event will help delegates understand how to position themselves effectively within the job market and also provide insight on how to maximise opportunities to ensure you’re the best version of yourself!
We’ve a great line up of panel members for the event, including;
Eden Bailey – quality team manager, WM Housing and CIH Futures Board Member
• Getting your first management role and how CIH membership can help in your career progression
Sinéad Butters – chief executive, Aspire Group and Chair, Placeshapers
• “The power of YOU – work it!”
Barry Forsythe – midlands division manager, Greenacre
• How to apply the key learns to your own career
Clare Garner – assistant director, WM Housing
• Rising Through the Ranks - learning from your first management role and continuing to progress
Paul Taylor – innovation coach, Bromford
• Developing Our Skills For The Jobs Of The Future
Boris Worrall – chief executive, Rooftop Housing Group
• Getting to the top – what it takes… and what it’s like when you arrive
This event will be of interest to a wide range of delegates, including;
• Current CIH members and those considering joining CIH
• New to Management
• Student CIH members
• New to role in the Housing sector
• Aspiring leaders
• Rising stars
• Sideway steppers/ at a crossroad in career / looking for a change
• Younger professionals
• Keen to progress
• Those considering career in housing
This event is free to attend for members and £30.00+ VAT for non-members. Non members who join on the evening of the event will receive a discount for membership to the end of 2018, thus making it free for Under 30s. Non CIH members, please note if you cancel within 3 days of the event or do not attend you will be charged the full fee.
Members - click on the book button and book your place using your CIH membership number and password.
Non-members - Are you a non-member of CIH or is this your first time using the website to book an event?
Click on book, you will then be asked to register your details in order for your booking to be processed. Please note once you have registered you will not need to do this again, instead you will need to log in via your username and password.
Alternatively contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref: REWM251018