Homelessness and Allocations Conference and Exhibition 2017
About the event
About the event
Homelessness has never been higher on the housing agenda.
For the sixth year running, rough sleeping statistics show a significant rise in the number of people living on the streets: last year, the figure was 3,569; this year it stands at 4,134. But it’s not just street homelessness, but hidden homelessness that’s on the rise – in addition to the upswing in rough sleeping; hundreds of thousands of people are living in temporary accommodation.
As housing professionals working in a world of challenging welfare policy, public sector funding cuts and limited supply of affordable housing to rent, it’s more important than ever to come together as a sector and plan for the future. With the Homelessness Reduction Bill currently on its way to gaining Royal Assent, our speakers will be well poised to share ways in which you can prepare for its delivery.
We will provide practical solutions to homelessness prevention, along with a detailed breakdown of how the bill will affect your organisation. Our packed programme will also look at opportunities for housing providers to develop new ways of working, innovative funding models and strategies to address the unprecedented pressures in the sector, and much more!
Join us this November for the annual CIH Homelessness and Allocations Conference; with the full programme available from the end of April, book your place today to secure your 10% early bird discount!
Who should attend
- Senior members of staff including directors, heads of housing and managers who are looking for new strategies and remodelling ideas as well as essential knowledge and skills to equip staff
- Front-line staff looking to keep up to date with the latest developments Local Authorities, ALMO’s and housing association staff to explore new innovative funding models
- Staff working in the voluntary sector who are dealing with a range of lettings, allocations and homelessness strategies and implementation
- Health or welfare teams, and other areas within housing where lettings and homelessness policy can impact others
Exhibition & sponsorship
With a wide range of delegates attending, this event is an opportunity for your organisation to develop new professional relationships and gain brand recognition.
Not only will this exhibitior be open to delegates from the CIH Homelessness and Allocations Conference, but also delegates attending the CIH Housing Management Conference.
We have exhibition spaces available, along with a range of sponsorship opportunities that will:
- Help you to be seen as dependent and supportive to your target market
- Allow you to build trust and establish a rapport with potential clients
- Provide access to your target market on various platforms
- Demonstrate value and support with your target audience
- Support your marketing and organisational strategy
- Help you to promote your products and services
For more information on exhibiting and/or sponsoring please contact email@example.com
Prices based on 10% early bird discount - available until 31 May 2017
|CIH member rate||Standard price|
Option A: Residential both days
|£460 + VAT per place||£490 + VAT per place|
|Option B: Non residential both days||£360 + VAT per place||£390 + VAT per place|
|Option C: Non residential day one only||£250 + VAT per place||£280 + VAT per place|
|Option D: Non residential day two only||
£250 + VAT per place
£280 + VAT per place
Option A also includes bed and breakfast accommodation and the conference dinner as well as attendance on both days of the conference.
- To book your place online, click the grey "book now" button at the top of the page
- For further information please contact CIH events team on 024 7685 1722
*Please read our terms and conditions before making your booking.