Owning your future - CIH West Midlands
About the event
2-6 Colmore Row
5.00pm - Registration
5.30pm Event commences
8.00pm - 8.30pm – Networking drinks and nibbles
Following on from the success of the first CIH West Midlands in October 2018 we’re please to announce the details for our 2019 event!
Housing is high on the political agenda and there is a need for housing professionals to be equipped with the skills, knowledge, resilience and professionalism to help them deliver excellent services and succeed at making a difference in people’s lives.
We’re delighted to be joined by a great line up of speakers who will share a wealth of experience in a range of areas, including inspirational leadership, mentoring, CV preparation & interview techniques, professionalism, amongst other areas.
Speakers will include;
• Aileen Evans – CEO of Grand Union Housing Group and CIH Vice President
• Eden Bailey – Locality Manager, Birmingham, Accord Group
• Barry Forsythe, Manager, Midlands Division, Greenacre
• Catharine Hinton – Managing Director, Greatest Asset
• Jill Allcoat – CIH Regional Manager
Benefits of attending
This event will help delegates to get the best from themselves and strive to stand out from the crowd. It will deliver hints and tips to help delegates to be outstanding, and take control of their career. This relaxed and informal event will provide a great opportunity to hear from a range of fantastic speakers; take part in workshops and meet likeminded housing professionals in an informal setting over networking drinks and nibbles!
The event will be of particular interest to:
• CIH members and other housing professionals seeking to develop their career
• CIH members who are currently undertaking a CIH qualification or others considering a CIH qualification as part of their career plan
• Frontline officers
• New managers or those aspiring to a manager role
• Those looking to progress to a leadership role
This event is free to attend for CIH members and £30.00 + VAT for non-members.
Non CIH members, please note if you cancel within 3 days of the event or do not attend you will be charged the full fee.
Members - Click on the book button and book your place using your CIH membership number and password.
Non-members - Are you a non-member of CIH or is this your first time using the website to book an event?
Click on book, you will then be asked to register your details in order for your booking to be processed. Please note once you have registered you will not need to do this again, instead you will need to log in via your username and password.
Alternatively contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting re: REWM210519