Owning your future: housing professionalism in the East Midlands
About the event
Nottingham City Homes
10:00 Arrival and registration
10:20 Event start
12:45 - 13:30 Lunch
15:00 Event finish
Benefits of attending
Housing is high on the political agenda at the moment and the sector is facing some difficult challenges and in light of recent events there is a need for housing professionals to have the right skills, training and knowledge to do an excellent job at helping to make a difference to people’s lives.
This event will be of interest to a wide range of people in the region and will be a great opportunity to support career development, share knowledge and meet new housing colleagues! The programme includes a number of keynote sessions and interactive workshops, covering subjects such as;
• why professional membership and professional standards are important
• how do you make yourself stand out from the crowd in a busy labour market arena and make yourself ‘future proof’
• how you can use social media to raise your profile and develop your career
• hear from others about their route into their housing career
• network with and get support from others working in housing in the region
• make your own housing career pledge
Who should attend
This event will be of interest to a wide range of delegates, including;
• Current CIH members and those considering joining CIH
• Those who are new to their role in the housing sector
• those who are considering a career in housing or advising others about career options
Sponsorship and host
The event is being sponsored by Greenacre Recruitment and is being hosted and jointly organised by Nottingham City Homes
This event is free to attend for all.
Members - click on the book button and book your place using your CIH membership number and password.
Non-members - If you are a non-member of CIH or if this is your first time using the website to book an event, click on book. You will then be asked to register your details in order for your booking to be processed. Please note once you have registered you will not need to do this again, instead you will need to log in via your username and password.
Alternatively contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref: REEM200418