Preventing homeslessness - 12 months on from the introduction of the Reducing Homelessness Act
About the event
Solihull Community Housing
9.45am - 1.00pm including networking lunch
• 12 months on from introduction of the Homelessness Reduction Act – Policy Changes – Faye Greaves (CIH)
• Local Authorities Regional Variations (tbc)
• Commitment to collaborate – Jean Templeton (St Basils)
• Housing First – (Paul Wright - Accord)
• Pre – eviction Panel – BSHP – Sophie Hall
• Hacking Homelessness – Claire Dovey
Benefits of attending
The seminar will enable colleagues to get insight into the collaborative partnership working going on across the region. It will also look at the Housing First model and analytic information to inform organisations where to target resources.
This event is free to attend for CIH members and £60.00 + VAT for non-members.
Non CIH members, please note if you cancel within 3 days of the event or do not attend you will be charged the full fee.
Members - Click on the book button and book your place using your CIH membership number and password.
Non-members - Are you a non-member of CIH or is this your first time using the website to book an event?
Click on book, you will then be asked to register your details in order for your booking to be processed. Please note once you have registered you will not need to do this again, instead you will need to log in via your username and password.
Alternatively contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting re: REWM300419.