Innovation & technology showcase
About the event
Last year's sell out Innovation & Technology Showcase returns to Glasgow in 2017. It's FREE to attend for members and just £10 +VAT for non members.
As technology and innovation evolves across the housing sector, this event will bring housing providers and those with cutting edge products and services together to share ideas, network with colleagues and suppliers, view new products & services, plus hear case studies and best practice examples from a range of sources.
This one day showcase event will examine products, services and best practice examples aimed at:
- Improving the lives and wellbeing of tenants and service users – such as, healthcare and adaptive technology, smart homes/cities, fuel poverty, digital inclusion;
- Improving the productivity and efficiency for staff working for housing providers – such as big data, Internet of Things, software/hardware IT solutions, worker safety and training; and
- Improving the quality and functionality of new and existing properties – such as eco/energy efficiency products, security products, retrofit solutions, building methods and offsite construction.
The event will feature keynote sessions on some of the most exciting projects happening at the moment, as well as showcasing a wide range of suppliers who will be able to provide advice as well as practical, innovative solutions to the many challenges facing the sector. The event will feature two main panel sessions which will examine key challenges around innovation and technology.
Attendees will also be able to enjoy 12+ mini sessions where service providers and their customers will present case studies on how their businesses have benefited by utilising innovative approaches to tackling specific challenges.
Benefits of attending
CIH members can attend for FREE and with non-members being able to attend from just £10 + VAT, we hope to give as many people as possible the opportunity to learn about the latest innovative developments and network with colleagues.
Visitors will have the chance to:
- Hear from a range of key speakers on the latest key challenges facing the sector and
- Learn about practical solutions to specific challenges faced by housing providers
- Visit a wide selection of providers of products, services and advice aimed at tackling a range of specific issues faced by housing providers
- Network with colleagues from housing associations, local authorities, private sector landlords, healthcare providers, government, the construction sector and service providers.
- Complimentary refreshments and lunch will be provided for all attendees.
Approximate timings for this event will be 10:00– 15:00.
Who should attendThis event will be of interest to those working for housing associations, local authorities, healthcare providers, construction/development companies, architects, housing charities and government with a responsibility or interest in improving the wellbeing and satisfaction of tenants, the efficiency of your organisation or the quality of your housing stock.
Exhibition & sponsorship
There will be limited space for exhibitors of just 20 spaces and exhibitors will also have the chance to host one of a limited number of 20 minute case study style sessions at the event.
Packages start from just £750 + VAT with options to host sessions and place literature inside delegate bags.
Click here to view the full range of exhibition and sponsorship packages.
There will be only 1 sponsorship opportunity at the event as the “headline event partner” and the package can be bespoke to your organisation.
If your organisation has an innovative product or service to showcase, emerging technology to display, can provide advice/guidance or provide examples of existing best practice that you wish to share with the wider sector, please contact:
Sean Henderson - Business Development Officer on 07508 042 112 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- CIH Member/Contributing organisation - FREE
- Charities, local authority, registered social landlord, government - £10 + VAT
- Commercial organisations - £50 + VAT
The delegate price includes a comprehensive delegate pack, all refreshments and lunch.
You can view our online booking procedure here.
Terms and Conditions
Please read our terms and conditions carefully before completing your booking.
Did you know that all CIH members receive CPD hours for attending CIH events and training courses?
CIH will automatically record a specific number of CPD hours for CIH activities you undertake. To find out more, click on the CPD icon above.
Approximate timings will be 10:00 - 15:00