Executive briefing series
Senior professionals will gain a unique insight into a variety of pertinent topics at this series of evening events. Hear high-calibre speakers give their views on topics ranging from the impact of the current political environment to the specific funding challenges faced by the social housing sector in London, followed by drinks, discussion, and the opportunity to network with professionals across the housing and property management sectors in London.
- 16 February - Brendan Sarsfield (chief executive, Family Mosaic), Prioritising our nation's health: what does it mean for housing policy?
- 22 March - Jon Sparkes (chief executive, Crisis), How do we end homelessness?
- 19 April - Alistair McIntosh (chief executive, HQN), To regulate, or not to regulate
- 18 May - Alan Yates (executive director of regeneration, Accord Group), Making it happen, modern methods of construction
- 20 July - Ian Wright (assistant chief executive, HouseMark), The home of great ideas, creating a culture where innovation thrives
All of these events are free for CIH members and £25 + VAT for non-members for each event.
If you’d like to book your place, please visit the event page to book or fill in a booking form and return it to us.