Partner with us
When you become a CIH partner, you are investing in the continuing professional development of your staff.
Together we can shape the future of the housing sector and provide a better service for tenants, residents and communities.
Our partnerships give your organisation access to all of our services, a raft of other benefits and discounts, plus a wealth of experience and expertise. Partnering with CIH also aligns your organisation with a leading influencer in the housing sector.
10 reasons to become a CIH partner
Being a partner adds significant value to your relationship with CIH.
1. Attractive discounts and pricing, of up to 10%, on our products and services including qualifications, training, events and sponsorship.
2. One complimentary membership for every 10 taken.
3. Transferable membership – if staff leave you can allocate their membership to someone else.
4. Access to CIH executives and experts.
5. Invitations to policy roundtables.
6. Speaker platforms at either a keynote or workshop session.
7. First look at policy updates and guides and overviews of key issues delivered to senior management.
8. Share best practice with the housing sector.
9. Financial control and transparency over your spending with CIH, including regular financial reports and analytics to show a return on your investment.
10. A dedicated partnership manager to liaise with.
On a strategic level, our objectives will be to:
• raise your profile and reputation across the housing industry
• exert influence in the sector
• widen your impact and exposure by reaching new customers, partners and contacts
• enhance your reputation with existing customers and support you to improve service delivery
• futureproof your organisation ahead of changes in legislation and regulation
• ensure you are receiving the maximum benefit out of your products and service
• guarantee value for money
• become part of a wider community of housing professionals and encourage leaders for the future
• have the opportunity to feed in to CIH’s product development, policy and practice agendas.
Download our partnership leaflet to find out more
Your partnership manager will be on hand to ensure you make the most of our products and services, providing you with the very latest information and analysis from CIH to help you deliver a return on your investment.
For more information please contact Gemma Meeks.
Tel: 07990 887894
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com