CIH Level 2 Certificate in Housing Practice [NEW]
Scheme code 2H04This qualification is designed to provide an introduction to housing, for new and existing staff and tenants/residents.
Aims & Outcomes
The qualification aims to
- provide learners with a basic understanding of housing
- introduce some of the skills and knowledge necessary to participate in housing
- prepare learners for further study in housing at level 3.
Who is this for
The qualification is for people who are:
- new to housing and/or considering a front-line housing position as a career option
- tenants, residents, board members and housing workers in a front-line position who want to improve their awareness of housing and/or attain an initial qualification in housing.
- aged 14+
The qualification has four mandatory units:
- Housing provision and housing organisations
- Customer service for housing
- Professional development in housing
- Assets, repairs and maintenance