CIH Level 4 Certificate in Managing Housing Maintenance
Scheme code 4A08
The objective of this qualification is to provide learners with the knowledge required to manage a housing maintenance service.
Aims & Outcomes
The qualification aims to...
- provide housing staff working at or aspiring to a supervisory or management level with a qualification to suit their needs,
- develop skills and knowledge for the current challenges in housing and responsive repairs,
- and prepare learners for further study in housing related qualifications at level 5 / undergraduate level.
Who is this for
The qualification is suitable for learners...
- who are aged 18+,
- working or resident in the UK and Ireland,
- who are seeking or are currently employed within a management or senior technical role,
- who are providing a service in the management of operations and surveying or technical staff,
- who are responsible for managing budgets and producing management reports,
- that already have a level 3 qualification and/or experience of working in a supervisory/management role in housing.
In order to achieve the qualification, learners must achieve a minimum of 36 credits from 1 mandatory unit and 5 optional units. It is also possible to achieve the following pathways:
- Responsive repairs
- Planned maintenance
Where you can study
Centres approved to deliver this qualification: no centres currently offer this qualification. We will update this page if new centres are approved to deliver this qualification.
What to do next
Contact the CIH Awarding Organisation to discuss becoming approved to deliver this qualification.
Contact your preferred centre for details of how to apply to study this qualification.