CIH Level 2 Award in Letting and Managing Residential Property (QCF)
This qualification is designed to promote high standards in the private rented sector, for landlords, agents and tenants.
Aims & outcomes
On completion of the course learners will:
- have the basic skills and knowledge needed to undertake their role as a landlord in the private rented sector
This qualification is for people who:
- are aged 18+
- are individual landlords, letting one or a small portfolio of residential properties
- work as letting and managing agents
- give advice to tenants (tenant advisors, Citizens Advice Bureau workers and environmental health officers)
This qualification has three units:
- Customer care in the private rented sector
- Property and tenancy management
- Tenancies and the law
The qualification is on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF) and has a credit value of 10.