CIH Level 2 Certificate in Housing Maintenance
600/2120/2This qualification provides an introduction to housing maintenance. It is comparable in level to a GCSE or NVQ level 2, SVQ2 or level 4-5 on SCQF.
Aims & outcomesOn completion of this course learners will:
- understand how to provide housing maintenance services to customers
EligibilityThis qualification is suitable for people who:
- provide housing maintenance and related customer service either face-to-face or from a call centre
- work as a tenant liason officer for a private construction company
- are not currently working in housing maintenance but would like to apply for a frontline position
This course focuses on the following topics:
- House construction
- Housing provision and housing organisations
- Customer care in the housing context
- Housing maintenance systems
- Developing skills for working in housing
The qualification has a credit value of 16.