CIH Level 3 Award in Housing Practice
The objective of this qualification is to provide individuals with an introduction to the housing practice profession at an operational level. The qualification explores general areas of housing. All learners must study ethics and professional practice which supports the development of their own personal growth and engagement in learning and housing.
Aims & Outcomes
On achievement of this qualification you will have:
- gained the foundations of housing knowledge at level 3,
- explored professional practice, occupancy, tenure and lettings, housing markets and supply and demand,
- prepared for further stady at level 3 and/or 4.
This qualification is for people who:
- are aged 16 or above
- work in a frontline capacity in a wide range of housing and housing related roles
- have a level 2 qualification and / or experience of working in housing
This qualification has three mandatory units:
- Occupancy, tenure and lettings
- Professional practice skills for housing
- The housing system
Where you can study
There are currently no centres approved to deliver the qualification. Please contact your local approved centre for further information on the CIH qualifications they offer.