CIH Level 3 Award in Housing Practice (QCF)
501/1236/3This qualification will help learners to develop their knowledge of the core aspects of housing practice and provide them with a broader understanding of front line housing roles. It is comparable in to an A-level or NVQ level 3, SVQ3 or level 6 SCQF.
Aims & outcomes
On completion of this course learners will:
- have developed their knowledge of the core aspects of housing practice
- have improved their personal and professional skills in areas such as communication, technical knowledge, customer care and IT
- be able to progress to the Level 3 Certificate in Housing Practice
- are already working in housing and want to further develop their skills
- are aged 16+
This course focuses on the following topics:
- Delivery of affordable housing services
- Equality and diversity for housing
- Professional practice skills for housing
The qualification has a credit value of 12 under the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).