CIH Level 3 Certificate in Letting and Managing Residential Property
DescriptionThe objective of the qualification is to provide individuals with the knowledge and understanding of key areas of managing and letting property.
Aims & Outcomes
The qualification aims to:
- provide the knowledge required to work in a front line role in letting and managing residential property,
- provide the technical knowledge to support individuals working in letting and managing residential property and related areas,
- prepare learners for further study in housing/property related qualifications at level 4.
The qualification is suitable for learners:
- who are working or resident in the UK and Ireland,
- who are in or aspiring to a front-line role in letting and managing residential property,
- that already have a level 2 qualification and/or experience of working in letting and managing residential property, preferably in a front-line role.
The learner must complete the following mandatory units:
- Letting residential properties
- Property standards for residential properties
- Tenancy management for residential property
- Ending tenancies of residential property
The following additional unit may be taken to broaden learning:
- Professional practice for lettings agents
Where you can study
The qualification is new, but as soon as we have centres delivering the course, their details will be provided here.
What to do next
Contact the CIH awarding organisation to discuss becoming approved to deliver this qualification.
Contact your preferred centre to register an interest in studying this qualification.