CIH Level 4 Certificate in Housing [NEW]
DescriptionThis qualification will provide learners with the necessary skills and knowledge to face the current challenges in housing, covering key aspects of housing policy and law. Successful completion of this qualification will enable learners to progress through the academic route to CIH chartered membership.
Aims & Outcomes
The qualification aims to:
- provide the knowledge and skills required to operate effectively at a management level in the housing sector,
- prepare learners for further study in housing related qualifications at level 5 / undergraduate level.
The qualification is suitable for learners who are:
- aged 18 and over,
- working or resident in the UK and Ireland,
- in or aspiring to a supervisory or management role in housing,
- that already have a level 3 qualification and/or experience of working in housing, preferably at a supervisory/management level.
Learners must complete 6 units, made up of four mandatory units and two from a choice of options. The four units that must be taken are:
- Housing economics
- Housing law
- Housing policy
- Professional practice skills for housing
The qualification is on the regulated qualification framework.