Finding balance - an introduction to mindfulness and wellbeing
This afternoon session will introduce mindfulness practices and gentle yoga poses that can be integrated into your daily life to create a greater sense of balance and wellbeing both at work and in your personal life.
Benfits of mindfulness can include:
- Decreased stress
- Reduced anxiety
- Increased productivity
Come along to learn:
- How to avoid “tech neck",
- Mindfulness techniques to stay calm in stressful situations,
- Anxiety busting stretches,
- Easy yoga poses you can do at work (that won’t freak out your colleagues!),
- & much more!
Who should attend
This session is open to everyone and everyone will benefit from taking some time to slow down and reconnect with themselves.
It is perfect for:
- People who spend a lot of time sitting at a desk or driving - there will be stretches to loosen up tight shoudlers, necks and wrists
- People who may experience stress - there will be mindfulness and relaxation techniques that can be easily put into practice in your daily life
Trainer InfoThis session is delivered by Elizabeth Welty PHD, Founder & Co-Owner Flow Studio.
Dates & Locations
Date: 29 June
Time: 2:30 - 4:00
Location: Flow Studio, Hill Street Belfast
Member rate: FREE
Non-member rate: £10
Call 028 90 778 222