Effective measure for dealing with anti-social behaviour
Dealing effectively with anti-social behaviour in housing is about effective & timely interventions; prevention and enforcement activities as well as proactive customer care in handling tenants’ complaints.
In this one day workshop we will explore all of these aspects, using practical case-study examples to help explore how you can improve your approach and response to both victim and perpetrator by working in partnership with the community and other agencies.
This course will cover
- What is anti-social behaviour and what is it not?
- Dealing effectively with ASB complaints
- Dealing with ASB cases
- Proactive approaches to preventing anti-social behaviour ie good practice principles and real-life examples of approaches that work
- Discussions with statutory organisations
Who should attend
This is a one day course designed for any front line officer who has responsibility for responding to complaints of nuisance and ASB complaints and working proactively with resident communities to reduce ASB. It will be particularly beneficial to.
- Housing Officers
- Neighbourhood Officers
- Tenancy Enforcement Officers
- ASB case Officers
- Officers working in sheltered schemes
- Officers working in Homelessness schemes
- Community Safety Officers
Trainer InfoThis workshop is delivered by Richard Paris.
Dates & Locations
Date: 25 June 2018
Location: Housing Agency, Dublin
Time: 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Price & booking
Member rate: €120
Non member rate: €130
To book your place:
Call: 01 656 4160
"Everything was explained in a way everyone could understand. The interaction was very helpful."
The most useful aspects of today's training was the definitions of ASB, interbention and getting the whole picture. The use of initial interview and risk assessment matrix was also helpful"