Rent arrears cases after the welfare reforms
DescriptionTo provide an understanding of the law and procedure relating to the arrears recovery
What you'll learn
• How to comply with the rent arrears ‘Pre-action protocol’
• The different types of occupancy agreements and how they are brought to an end
• Best practice in preventing and managing rent arrears
• The legal process for taking possession action and possible outcomes
• Common issues after welfare reform
Who should attend
Those with day to day responsibility for managing arrears
Trainer InfoSharon Nandoo
Duration: 1 full day
CPD: 6 Hours
Dates & Locations
15 June 2017, Coventry
Member price £215 + VAT
Standard price £265 + VAT
Members: Click on Login to book and enter your username and password.
Non-members: Click on book and register your details.
If you experience any difficulties please call us on 02476 851700 - option 2 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment: You can request that we invoice your employer or make payment via credit/debit card. Please note all invoices must be fully paid before the event takes place.
The delegate price includes a comprehensive delegate pack, handouts, all refreshments and lunch.