This course is now fully booked. If you would like to be added to our waiting list please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure that participants have the skills and knowledge to support sustainable tenancies
• Have an applied understanding of what a sustainable tenancy is
• Identify what needs to be in place for the tenancy starts
• Understand and how to use the range of advice helpful in supporting tenants
• Appreciate how to get the rent paid
• Learn lessons from the CIH's report - Working together . . . to create sustainable tenancies.
Who should attendAll staff involved in ensuring that tenancies are sustained. Also useful for involved residents and policy makers.
Trainer InfoMicheal Guest
Dates & Locations
18 July 2017, Norwich
Member price: FREE
Non Member price: £199 + VAT