Understanding mental health
DescriptionThis course provides an increased understanding of mental illness and learning disability, and also looks at hoarding disorders and threats of suicide
What you'll learn
- Early signs of common mental illnesses, learning disabilities and personality disorders
- The concept of mental capacity
- Understanding serious case reviews e.g. Fiona Pilkington
- An understanding of relevant law and case law
- Clarification of services, assess criteria and interventions related to mental health needs and how to effectively access them
- How best to deal with threats of suicide
Who should attendASB practitioners and housing management staff
Trainer InfoJack Moore
Duration: 1 full day
CPD: 6 Hours
Dates & Locations24 November 2017, London
Member price £215 + VAT
Standard price £265 + VAT
Members: Click on Login to book and enter your username and password.
Non-members: Click on book and register your details.
If you experience any difficulties please call us on 02476 851700 - option 2 or email us at email@example.com.
Payment: You can request that we invoice your employer or make payment via credit/debit card. Please note all invoices must be fully paid before the event takes place.
The delegate price includes a comprehensive delegate pack, handouts, all refreshments and lunch.