Level 2 Certificate in housing practice - May 2020
Level 2 Certificate in Housing Practice
Please note: The deadline for registration for this course is 4 May 2020.
The Level 2 Certificate in Housing Practice provides a general introduction to the housing sector.
This qualification has four mandatory units:
1. Housing provision and housing organisations
2. Customer service for housing
3. Assets, repairs and maintenance
4. Professional development in housing
How will the course benefit me and my organisation?
Gaining a qualification is a great way to develop your career prospects. Qualifications at this level will give you a basic understanding of housing and introduce you to some of the skills and knowledge necessary to participate in housing related activities.
Download the course overview above to see the learning outcomes for each unit.
When you register to study a CIH qualification you receive the option of free CIH membership for the duration of your qualification, giving you access to a wealth of guidance, support and practical advice as well as a network of housing professionals.
Who can apply?
This course is suitable for:
• People who are new to housing or work in a front-line position who want to improve their general awareness of housing
• People working in housing who wish to attain an initial qualification
• People not currently working in housing but considering a front-line housing position as a career option
• Tenants, residents and board members wishing to enhance their personal involvement and understanding of housing
• Applicants aged 16 or over
What does the course cost and how long does it take?
Course cost: £520
Duration: Approximately 16 weeks, with an average of 6-8 hours study a week
How to apply
- Apply online using the 'Book' button below. This will register your place on the course and allow you to make payment or request that we invoice your employer. Following registration, you will be contacted by a member of the CIH Housing Academy team to set up your CIH membership, which is free for the duration of your course.
- Call our team on 024 7685 1789 or email us email@example.com if you'd like to discuss whether this is the right course for you.