CIH Level 4 Certificate in Housing - March
The deadline for registration for this course is 26 March 2018.
The objective of the CIH level 4 Certificate in Housing is to provide learners with technical knowledge and understanding across a broad range of housing topics. The qualification explores areas of housing policy, law, finance, and professional practice in four mandatory units
- Financing for housing
- Housing law
- Housing policy
- Professional practice skills for housing
Learners must then complete two optional units, from a choice of four:
- Housing management
- Strategies for promoting independent living & well-being
- Managing people and change
- Research skills for housing
How will the course benefit me and my organisation?
Gaining a qualification is a great way to develop your career prospects. Qualifications at this level will enable you to be an effective housing practitioner and will provide you with a deeper understanding of how your organisation and others in the housing industry work.
Download the course overview for details of the learning outcomes for each unit
When you register to study a CIH qualification you receive CIH membership for no extra cost for the duration of your course, giving you access to a wealth of guidance, support and practical advice as well as a network of housing professionals.
Who can apply?
To join the programme you should, as a minimum requirement, have completed one of the following:
- The CIH level 3 Certificate in Housing Practice
- An equivalent level 3 qualification
If you don’t meet this minimum requirement but have relevant experience working in the housing sector, your application may also be considered.
You will be asked to provide evidence of your qualifications and/or your experience of working in the housing sector as part of the application process.
What does the course cost and how long does it take?Course cost: £2100
Duration: 12 months, approximately 8 hours of study per week
How to apply
- Apply online using the 'Book' button below. This will register your place on the course and allow you to make payment. You can choose to pay the full course fee or invoice your employer. If you are paying for this course yourself and would like to pay in installments, please give us a call on 024 7685 1789.
- Following registration, you will be contacted by a member of the CIH Housing Academy team and asked to complete a form to provide evidence of your previous qualifications and experience and to set up your CIH membership, which is free for the duration of your course.
- You do not need to complete the dietary requirements section of the registration - as this is an online course there are no face-to-face sessions.
- Call our team on 024 7685 1789 or email us if you'd like to discuss whether this is the right course for you