Fixed term tenancies
DescriptionThis course will benefit attendees who require a greater understanding of the implications of fixed term tenancies and how best to implement them.
What you'll learn
During this course delegates will:
- Look at flexible tenancies, which were introduced under the Localism Act 2011 and can be used by local authorities.
- Look at assured shorthold tenancies granted for a fixed term.
- Consider the benefits that are expected and the results so far.
- Consider the relationship between affordable rent and fixed term tenancies.
- Look at the potential benefits and problems from the use of fixed term tenancies.
Who should attend
Those responsible for implementing strategy for housing providers.
Trainer InfoRoger Barton
Duration: 1 full day
CPD: 5 hours
Dates & Locations10 October 2018, London
Member price £149 + VAT
Standard price £199 + VAT
Members: Click on login to book and enter your username and password.
Non-members: Click on book and register your details.
If you experience any difficulties please call us on 02476 851 789 or email us at email@example.com
Payment: You can request that we invoice your employer or make payment via credit/debit card. Please note all invoices must be fully paid before the event takes place.
The delegate price includes a comprehensive delegate pack, handouts, all refreshments and lunch.