Introduction to housing for new staff
DescriptionThis course provides an overview and understanding of the housing sector and the role of social housing providers.
What you'll learn
During this course delegates will look at:
- The origins of social housing, the vision and purpose of housing providers.
- The key providers, the range of housing provision and people housed.
- Funding, the four primary activities of housing providers and the six internal disciplines.
- The relationship with other bodies such as local authorities, and the Homes and Communities Agency.
- Key concepts, recent changes, regulation, equality and diversity.
- Contracts: rights and responsibilities from a customer perspective.
Who should attendThis course is suitable for new staff with little or no experience in housing.
Duration: 1 full day
CPD: 5 hours
Dates & Locations
13 April 2018, London
Member price £149 + VAT
Standard price £199 + VAT
Members: Click on login to book and enter your username and password.
Non-members: Click on book and register your details.
If you experience any difficulties please call us on 02476 851 789 or email us at email@example.com
Payment: You can request that we invoice your employer or make payment via credit/debit card. Please note all invoices must be fully paid before the event takes place.
The delegate price includes a comprehensive delegate pack, handouts, all refreshments and lunch.