Operational and strategic leadership
This session has been created to develop leaders and equip them with the skills necessary to turn the strategic vision of their organisation into an operational success.
What you'll learn
The course will cover the following:
- We explore the levels of leadership and compare strategic leadership to operational leadership.
- Explore the different ways our teams experience change and how to design a vision that translates well.
- Explore personal and operational values and see how we can harness them to increase influence.
- Understand how different motivators contribute to our teams success and how we can harness these motivators for performance.
- Develop confident teams with confident leaders striving to bring everyone up together, assertion without the need for dominance.
- Steps for successful strategic leadership.
Who should attend
This session has been designed for operational and strategic staff members responsible for the successful development of their organisation.
Trainer InfoTom Bamber
Duration: 1 full day
CPD: 5 Hours
Dates & Locations
7 September 2018, London
Member price £149 + VAT
Standard Price £199 + VAT
Members: Click on login to book and enter your username and password.
Non-members: Click on book and register your details.
If you experience any difficulties please call us on 02476 851789 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment: You can request that we invoice your employer or make payment via credit/debit card. Please note all invoices must be fully paid before the event takes place.
The delegate price includes a comprehensive delegate pack, handouts, all refreshments and lunch.