DescriptionThis session has been created to develop frontline staff and equip them with the skills necessary to turn the strategic vision of the organisation into operational success.
What you'll learn
The course will cover the following:
- Think about the organisations direction and mission statement and consider what we can do to turn it into action.
- Understand our change profile and look at how we can improve our teams buy in to the change around us.
- Explore personal and operational values and see how they are key to success in growing or shrinking teams.
- Understand what motivates us and how we can increase our team's performance.
- Learn how to influence and be able to be assertive with positivity.
- How to engage at every step of project design and implementation.
Who should attend
This session has been designed for frontline staff who have responsibilities to delivery against key objectives on a daily basis.
Trainer InfoTom Bamber
Duration: 1 full day
CPD: 5 Hours
Dates & Locations5 April 2018, London
Member price £149 + VAT
Standard price £199 + VAT
Members: Click on login to book and enter your username and password.
Non-members: Click on book and register your details.
If you experience any difficulties please call us on 02476 851 789 or email us at email@example.com
Payment: You can request that we invoice your employer or make payment via credit/debit card. Please note all invoices must be fully paid before the event takes place.
The delegate price includes a comprehensive delegate pack, handouts, all refreshments and lunch.