Strategic decision makers
DescriptionThis session has been created to develop a deeper understanding of the strategic decisions that change the direction of the organisation.
What you'll learn
The course will cover the following:
- Explore the various decisions that get made in your organisation and explore the difference between operational, tactical and strategic.
- Create a clear goal and then step back to see what perspective can do for you and the operation.
- How underpinning values can influence our decisions.
- Use the Disney creativity strategy to increase innovation.
- Behavioural economics and its use in emotional trade (buy in).
- Explore motivating values systems and how they can change results.
Who should attendThis session has been designed for staff members who are responsible for the delivery against key objectives on a daily basis.
Trainer InfoTom Bamber
Duration: 1 full day
CPD: 5 Hours
Dates & Locations
20 June 2018, London
Member price £149 + VAT
Standard Price £199 + VAT
Members: Click on login to book and enter your username and password.
Non-members: Click on book and register your details.
If you experience any difficulties please call us on 02476 851789 or email us at email@example.com
Payment: You can request that we invoice your employer or make payment via credit/debit card. Please note all invoices must be fully paid before the event takes place.
The delegate price includes a comprehensive delegate pack, handouts, all refreshments and lunch.